Monday, September 14, 2009

its coming :)

i am so excited. well, thats a lie. i am doing all i can possibly do to be excited about halloween. i dont need a lot of help, it is my favorite holiday. this year is just gonna be a little hard. and i say little, cause i dont want people worried about me or in my business :)
i have been at dads building a coffin, and scouring antique shops for creepy odds and ends. im super stoked about all the cool stuff i have managed to round up. im painting my cupboards as soon as i get time, and getting the yard where i want it a little bit at a time.
i am sooo grateful for all the wonderful people i have in my life. i hope that they will never ever forget how much they mean to me. i am amazed everyday how much people are willing to do. with everyones help im thinking this party might be the best one yet.
im trying... im really trying, and im getting excited :)




No comments: