Saturday, February 14, 2009

i think you should have to like me all the time, not just cause hallmark says so.

im not a big fan of valentines day. traffic is terrible, restaurants are packed, girls are sad or anxious if they dont have a valentine, and for some reason these poor guys have all this pressure put on them for the perfect gift, or moment or who knows what unrealistic expectations these girls have... all to think your loved?! i am truly grateful for the wonderful person i get to spend my time with. things arent always perfect, but im pretty sure cinderella has already nabbed prince charming. i am confident in how he feels about me, and our relationship. that said... he is kindof on the sweet side. he always feels like a shmuck if we dont do much, so he always suprises me with something. sometimes its dinner, or sometimes its something small... but he cant do nothing. remind me to call and thank his mom :) haha. he had to work an valentines. on saturdays he works swing, so he had to be there from 330 pm - 1130 pm. i didnt get done at work till 530. i knew i wouldnt see him till he got home later that evening. i got home, and these wonderfully delicious strawberries were waiting on the counter for me! yummo! they are my favorite! he even had them dipped in WHITE chocolate! he is wonderful!





these were from a wonderful client of mine! so sweet!

No comments: